We’ve developed sophisticated fintech tools, enabling a privacy-focused system for managing, registering and analysing finance transactions and contact,
based on the ideas of Blockchain and CONIKS. So far, our solutions include:
- a high-performance matching engine for the exchange of derivatives;
- original modifications to the Bitcoin protocol introducing deterministic hierarchical wallets (BIP32);
- original implementations of a decentralized system of verifiable public databases;
- independent public key infrastructure (web of trust) for an alternative private mail system;
- a dedicated online fundraising system;
- a virtual currency and a store for an international social network.
We use servers, cloud computing, qualitative and quantitative methods (numerical, formal deductive systems, solvers, genetic algorithms, neural networks),
as well as dedicated user interfaces, DSLs and monitoring and testing tools.
We have developed such projects as:
- real-time processing of financial data in a decentralized system;
- creating a computational cloud that cooperates with existing statistical software;
- writing a genetic algorithm for automatic planning of resource usage;
- building a system for parallelized OCR model learning and implementing formalities regarding complaint process;
- analyzing dependency in bridge strategies using solvers, including Z3.
While working on dedicated editors we use both strict knowledge about the structures and soft skills. Among other things, we apply DSL (Domain Specific Languages),
standard and specialized schematics and diagrams, Image recognition, barcode scanning, Augumented Reality, specialised HID and multimedia.
Experimenting in the field of computer user interface is a favourite part of our activity since the beginning of our company.
We’re experienced in running such projects as:
- editing various structures within the audio user interface (applications for the visually impaired);
- investment portfolio editor and the presentation of complex exchange data and business forecast;
- editing of landing pages in a video-based recruitment system;
- editing and playback of interactive educational content, including simulations;
- mind-maps editor available in web browsers;
- complaint inquiries builder;
- tourist tours and bridge strategies editors etc.
Data privacy is essential. For years, we have been developing our own ecosystem of solutions for communication and teamwork based on strong end-to-end encryption,
using zero-knowledge servers. We’ve build software with compact, deeply interconnected tools. They make everyday work easier, boost productivity, improve the flow of information,
and take care of data privacy.
We’ve used our experience in working with editors, interfaces and decentralized solutions to develop the software that we now use on a daily basis - just as other teams all over the world.
We are especially proud of solutions such as:
- designing an architecture that embraces technologies and tools supporting projects for encrypted business applications;
- applications based on this architecture, designed for customers in the financial and medical industry;
- introducing additional encryption features to already existing software platforms.